inside my makeup bag!
* Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner - This is literally the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used. I use it for the trending cat eye look, and because of the felt tip design, I can actually pull it off! In addition, it's waterproof. My eyelids usually get a bit oily towards the end of the day, and this liner lasts.
* Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer - I like to go for a natural look often times, so I just use this! It blends very well to my skin tone, and it is oil-free. I found it after receiving a free sample from a trend show back in '11. I was pretty happy with it, so I went back to buy some.
* bareMinerals SPF 25 Mineral Veil - I layer this over the tinted moisturizer for for a more mattifying touch, which completes the look. It's sheer, so you won't look like a cake-face. I'm sure there's something else similar to this, like a cheaper alternative. bareMinerals is just a brand I trust, so I just stick with it.
* NARS Illuminator (in orgasm) - As mentioned before, I try to achieve a more natural look. This complements my face very well. It's shimmery, and makes me look fresh-faced. I'm in love with it.
* Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara - I try to stay away from drugstore products, for I have not had good experiences with them, but Great Lash is the exception! I use both the clear and dark brown colors for my lashes after curling them.